- Property ID P-1395
- Status Sold
- Type House
- Location Varna, Bulgaria
- View seaview
- Distance from sea 700 m
- Price N/A
- Price/m2 / m2
- Area 1320 / m2
- Interior area 360 / m2
- Exterior area 1320 / m2
- Year built N/A
- Floor number 3
- Floor count 3
- Accessible all year round Yes
- For retirees Yes
- Living rooms 1
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 4
- Storerooms 1
- Lavatories 4
- Other N/A
- In Construction
- Before completion
- Building suspended
- Swimming Pool
- Beauty stydio
- Kid`s center
- Sports Field
The villa is located 10 km north of Varna near the famous resorts of Riviera and Golden Sands. The total area of the villa, including terraces, is 360 sq. m. The area of the land plot is 1320 sq. m. m.
The villa was built according to an individual architectural project in the traditional style of the Bulgarian Renaissance and flawlessly blended into the local landscape. Decorated with natural wood and natural finishing stone. The roof is made of natural tiles. Parking and terraces are paved with granite slabs.
The foundation and frame of the house are made of reinforced concrete, the walls are brick.
Parking for 4 cars. The entrance gate is equipped with an electric drive.
Central water supply (from the city water supply) and central sewerage. Installed solar panels OVENTROR, which provide constant water heating.
Standby diesel generator NORTHROWER with a capacity of 20 KW, turns on automatically when the central power supply is cut off.
Villa of three floors with terraces on each floor and individual exit. All floors are connected by external and internal stairs. The interfloor staircase is faced with natural marble.
The first floor of the pimps includes:
- a living room combined with a kitchen with an area of 45 sq. m.
The living room has a deville Vermeil80 DP HPE Turbo fireplace (France) and is faced with natural stone.
Furniture in a classic style from solid ash is made according to an individual project: a table for 8 seats, chairs with leather upholstery, 2 sideboards, a chest of drawers, a console, a large mirror.
The classic-style kitchen of solid ash is also made according to an individual project and is equipped with built-in household appliances: a hob, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher.
- guest toilet;
- guest bedroom with an area of 15 sq. m., with a private bathroom of 5 sq. m .;
- Finnish sauna with a relaxation room and a shower cubicle with an area of 13 sq. m;
- technical room with a washing machine.
From the living room there is access to the garden and a large covered terrace of 37 sq. m.
On the terrace there is a barbecue made of natural stone, a kitchen fully equipped with household appliances (hob, oven, dishwasher, two refrigerators: 2-door SAMSUNG and LIEBHERR refrigerator), utility rooms, outdoor furniture.
The second floor consists of three separate bedrooms, each with an area of 15 sq. m, a common hall with an area of 10 sq. m, two bathrooms. Individual exit to an open terrace of 34 sq. m
Two bedrooms have sea views.
The third floor is a separate apartment with a separate entrance and includes:
- a bedroom with a sea view of 17 sq. m with access to a covered terrace of 19 sq. m;
- an office with a sea view with an area of 21 sq. m. The office has a small kitchen (equipped with a hob and refrigerator), dining table, coffee table, large desk, bookcase, leather sofa and leather armchair, chairs with leather upholstery. All furniture is made of solid ash according to an individual project. The office has a Mestral N fireplace;
- hall with an area of 10 sq. m with access to the terrace;
- utility room with a window of 7.5 sq. m. There is a LIEBHERR wine refrigerator for 200 bottles;
- bathroom with shower and washing machine.
All rooms are equipped with DAIKIN air conditioners.
Other technical rooms:
- pumping station with main and reserve boilers SUNSYSTEM SON 300 and SN 300 for 600 liters and OVENTROR solar panels and cold and hot water control from the central water supply;
- woodshed (storage room for firewood);
- a room for storing garden tools and a reserve water tank for 2000 liters;
- a pantry for storing blanks.
On the site there are conifers and shrubs, ornamental flower beds with roses and hydrangeas, bulbs, lavender and other medicinal plants.
Large vegetable garden and greenhouse (greenhouse) 24 sq. m. Vineyard 60 sq. m.
Fruitful garden with 25 fruit trees: cherries, apricots, pears, apples, peaches, nectarines, persimmons, plums, figs, pomegranates, quince, dogwood.
There is a thuja hedge along the perimeter.
As a bonus, the price of the villa includes a parking space in the covered parking of the La Mer complex, which is located 700 meters from the villa, on the seashore. This makes it possible to freely visit the well-equipped beach of the La Mer complex, as well as the pools, bars and restaurants located on its territory.