This document contains the General Terms of the contract for the use of the provided by DA LUIS GROUP LTD services offered through our website and the relationships between DA LUIS GROUP LTD and website users.
In applying these Terms and Conditions, the terms and expressions used will have the following meanings:
- 1.1. DA LUIS GROUP LTD, is a company registered with UIC: 147194958, with address of management: 30 Tzar Asen str, Burgas 8000, Bulgaria, and an address for correspondence: 30 Tzar Asen str, Burgas 8000, Bulgaria, offering services from site www.bulgarovo.com, which are subject to these General terms.
- 1.2. "IP address" is a unique number which serves to identify and connection between computers through the Internet or a local area network.
- 1.3. "Server" is a device or system of connected devices, some of which have system software installed to perform tasks related to storing, processing, receiving or transmitting information.
- 1.4. "Information system" is a device intended to store, send or receive electronic documents.
- 1.5. "Website" is a specific place on the Internet that is accessible through its URL and contains different information and files.
- 1.6. "Website page" is part of a website.
- 1.7. "Website page" is part of a website.
- 1.8. "Electronic referral" is a link on a particular website that allows reference to another information resource.
- 1.9. "Accidental event" is an unforeseen event at the time of the conclusion of the contract, which renders its implementation objectively impossible.
- 1.10. "Malicious actions" are actions that violate Internet ethics or cuase harm to persons connected to the network.
- Subject of the contract
- 2.1. The website services provided in these Terms and Conditions shall be provided to the user subject to strict compliance with the requirements specified in the contract.
- 2.2. Access to the website and services is provided to the user without prior registration, except for:
- Ability to post comments and other content on the site.
- For creating a user profile.
- Other type of service available only to registered users.
- Consent to the general conditions
- 3.1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users with or without registration who use the services on our website.
- 3.2. To have access to the services in 2.2. in the General Terms, the user must sign up in our website www.bulgarovo.com, for the purpose must be agree with these General Terms. With this consent, he declares that he has read and understood the Terms and Conditions.
- 3.3. By registering, the user gets access to all services on our website.
- 3.4. When making a registration, the user is not allowed to give untrue data because DA LUIS GROUP LTD may refuse the registration or terminate the existing one.
- User Profile
- 4.1. The username and password are unique codes from letters, numbers and characters that allow the user to access his / her profile and become individualized when using our services.
- 4.2. Every single user has rights only for one account on our website.
- Signing a contract
- 5.1. The contract is deemed to have been concluded after confirmation of consent in item 3.2. in these Terms and Conditions.
- 5.2. The contract is in effect until the termination of the use of the services or the termination provided in the General Terms and Conditions.
- Changes in Terms and Conditions
- 6.1. Because of the possibility of legislative changes or additions and changes to the services, the terms and conditions may be subject to change. These changes may be of a different nature, such as the termination, addition or modification of certain services.
- 6.2. In perfomance of a change, the user will be notified in advance.
- 6.3. Already registered users have the right to reject these changes in the services, which will automatically terminate the contract.
- Rights and obligations of the consumer
- 7.1. The user himself provides the necessary equipment and access to the Internet to use the services of our site.
- 7.2. The user may not use and distribute the content of the website for commercial purposes.
- 7.3. The user is obliged to:
- to comply with these General Terms, Bulgarian legislation, Internet ethics and moral rules;
- not to commit malicious acts within the meaning of the General Conditions;
- not to submit for another person who is not authorized to submit;
- not to try to make unauthorized access to our services;
- not to violate foreign rights and interests, such as property rights or intellectual property.
- 7.4. The user is entitled at any time to refuse the services used on our site by terminating the registration at the specified email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rights and obligations of DA LUIS GROUP LTD
- 8.1. DA LUIS GROUP LTD undertakes to provide a normal use of the services by the consumer.
- 8.2. DA LUIS GROUP LTD there is no obligation to monitor or control the way the user uses the services and is not responsible for user content.
- 8.3. In accordance with the requirements, materials and resources used by the user on the site's server are stored. DA LUIS GROUP LTD is entitled to provide such materials to public authorities when necessary to protect the rights, interests and security of DA LUIS GROUP LTD or third party.
- 8.4. DA LUIS GROUP LTD has the right to place content with an ad form on the site.
- 8.5. DA LUIS GROUP LTD has the right to send commercial messages to the user for information or advertising purposes.
- 8.6. DA LUIS GROUP LTD has the right to discontinue services on the site and to restrict or stop users from accessing its content without notice.
- Intellectual Property
- 9.1. By using the services offered by the site, the user has access to different content and resources that are subject to copyright or intellectual property.
- 9.2. The user has no right to use, store, record, modify or distribute publicly-owned content that is the subject of intellectual property.
- 9.3. Intellectual property rights in materials, databases, and other resources posted on our website are subject to protection under the Law on Copyright and Related Rights.
- Liability and Compensation
- 10.1. DA LUIS GROUP LTD is not liable in case of force majeure, random events, Internet problems, technical or other objective reasons, including orders of the competent state authorities.
- 10.2. The user undertakes to indemnify and to release from responsibility DA LUIS GROUP LTD in any claims and other claims of third parties (whether righteous or not) for all damages and costs (including attorneys' fees and legal costs) arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of the obligations under this Agreement.
- 10.3. DA LUIS GROUP LTD is not responsible for any damage caused by the user to third parties.
- 10.4. DA LUIS GROUP LTD is not responsible for the time the site was not accessible due to force majeure.
- Rights of DA LUIS GROUP LTD in case of non-performance of the consumer's obligations
- 11.1. DA LUIS GROUP LTD has the right to restrict or terminate the access of any user to the site without notice if the user violates any of the above terms and conditions.
- 11.2. In the case of inappropriate or violation of rights of a person user content, DA LUIS GROUP LTD has the right to delete or stop access to such user content without notice.
- 11.3. If, in using the site, the behavior of the user may constitute an administrative violation or crime, DA LUIS GROUP LTD shall have the right to communicate to the relevant state authorities that will assist in identifying the user and proving the violation committed.
- 11.4. DA LUIS GROUP LTD shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the user after the suspension or restriction of the services.
- Protection of personal data
- 12.1. DA LUIS GROUP LTD shall take measures to protect the personal data of the consumer under the Law on Personal Data Protection.
- 12.2. For reasons of privacy of users' personal data, DA LUIS GROUP LTD will only send the data to an e-mail address that was specified by the user at the time of registration.
- 12.3. DA LUIS GROUP LTD has the right to store data in the user's terminal communication device unless explicitly disagreed with this action.
- 12.4. The user agrees that DA LUIS GROUP LTD has the right to send electronic mail to the user at any time, including a newsletter, while there is a registration on our site.
- 12.5. The user agrees that DA LUIS GROUP LTD has the right to collect, store and process data about the user's behavior while using our website.
- Termination of the contract
- 13.1. Except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, the contract shall also be terminated if any of the following circumstances:
- terminate the maintenance of the website;
- by mutual consent of the parties for termination;
- in the objective impossibility of either party to observe the obligations in the contract;
- or other cases provided by law.
- 13.2. Upon termination of the contract DA LUIS GROUP LTD has the right to stop the user from accessing the profile or other information on the site.
- 13.1. Except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, the contract shall also be terminated if any of the following circumstances:
- 14.1. The user and DA LUIS GROUP LTD undertake to protect each other's rights and legitimate interests.
- 14.2. The user and DA LUIS GROUP LTD are obligate during and after the expiry of the contract not to make public the written or oral correspondence between them.
- 14.3. If any clause proves to be invalid, it will not invalidate the entire contract.
- 14.4. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters not governed by this Agreement relating to its implementation.
The protection of personal data and the protection of personal and financial information of our clients is especially important to us. Therefore, we process your information exclusively on the basis of applicable law, specifically the General Regulation 2016/670 (better known as GDPR ), Law on Personal Data Protection and Law on Electronic Commerce. Please review this declaration, which informs you of the most important aspects of processing your personal data by DA LUIS GROUP LTD. With this declaration we also inform you of the time and legal basis for collecting, processing, storing, using, destroying, and protecting your personal information in so far as you do not expressly consent to us to do so.
What happens to your personal data after contacting us? When you write to us through the form on our website or send us an email, we store your data for the time it takes to process your request and to answer your subsequent questions. We will not share this information with third parties without your explicit consent!
Storing your data Please note that in order to facilitate the order and purchase process and the subsequent execution of the contract with you, we store your IP address as well as your name, address, email address and data about the payment method used, Your card.
Subscribe to the newsletter You can subscribe to our newsletter by filling out the form on our site. For this, we need your email address and your consent to send you the relevant messages. Once you have signed up for our newsletter/mailing list, we will send you a confirmation message with a link to confirm your registration. You can opt out of your subscription to our newsletter at any time. Please send your refusal to the following email address: email@example.com or use "unsubscribe" button. We will immediately delete your data in connection with our newsletter submission.
Your rights You have the right to access your data we process, as well as the right to rectification, erasure (right "to be forgotten"), limitation of processing, data portability, withdrawal of consent and objection.
If you think that our processing of your data is in violation of personal data protection regulations or if you believe that your rights under these provisions have been violated in any way, you can contact the competent administrative authority. In Bulgaria this is the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
Contact with us in one of the following ways: DA LUIS GROUP LTD, contact data: 30 Tzar Asen str, Burgas 8000, Bulgaria, firstname.lastname@example.org, +359 (888) 297-441
We use „Cookies“
How do „cookies“ work? When visiting a website, is created a cookie that records information about the session being conducted by the user and returns information to the page each time the user visits the site. This information includes the preferences stored by the user when using the site, which facilitates the user in his next session. „Cookies“ are also used to analyze our site with purpose to optimize it. The „cookies“ used by our site are Google Analytics and temporary „cookies“. Google Analytics is performance „cookie“ that analyzes the use of our website. Temporary „cookies“ are storage is retained in the device for a certain amount of time or remains constant until the user deactivates them. Temporary „cookies“ serve to automatically recognize a user who has visited our site already one time. They show what settings you've set and what products you've added to your virtual cart.
What should I do if I don't want to use „cookies“? In case if you do not want to use „cookies“, you may select your browser settings and disabling the „cookies“. If you refuse to use „cookies“, you may not have access to all of the site's functionality.
"Cookies" are three types:
- essential "cookies"
- perfomance and functionality "cookies"
- third party "cookies"
Essential - They help for the normal functioning of a website, using the basic features such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the website. The site can't function properly without these "cookies". The use of these cookies it's not necessary user consent because they are essential for access and use the services on our website.
- PHPSESSID - Saves the status of the user session through page queries. Essential to the site's work.
- ASPSESSIONID# - Used to keep the user's status on multiple pages on the website.
For perfomance and functionality - They don't refer to the mandatory cookies group, but are recommended because they help optimize our site and improve its functionality when working with it.
Third party "cookies" - They serve for advertising purposes and create analyzes for the use of our site in order to improve it. This type of "cookies" is managed by third parties and can not be controlled by us. They are also not mandatory and can be excluded from your browser settings.
- _ga - Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- _gat - Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz - These "cookies" are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use information for reports composition and so as to help us improve the site. Cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site from where visitors came to the site and the pages they visited.
- NID - A unique identifier used to remember preferences and sometimes to customize ads.
- CONSENT - Used by Google to accept the "cookies".
- __zlcmid - Store visitor's ID for widget's authentication